C L O U D ;

ABOUT ENTRY LINKS FREEBIES
Penghujung Ramadan 2022
• Saturday 30 April 2022 •
It's almost 2 years since my last post. I guess, my writing this time might be too mature. Well, sabar je la ya. 

It is almost one-month kita berpuasa. But I don't know why I feel so empty. These few days I felt so exhausted. Perhaps too much workload, or maybe because I don't feel the vibe of having a Hari Raya like I used to have before? Nak buat macam-macam, but tak tahu nak start mana dulu. And one more thing, do any of you know how to handle finance? Because I need one. Please comment below. I have received a lot on extra allowance and side income, but I don't know where it went 😝 . Ya allah, serious malam-malam buta ni, banyak benda yang bermain dalam fikiran. 

By the way, let me share what has changed throughout these 2 years since my last post. Well, I've been working in a driving academy from just a staff to an assistant manager and now I'm in charge for the new system. Jauh dari bidang masa degree? Well I guess maybe, but not too far. Actually aku ada terfikir nak sambung master. but tak tahu nak amik dalam bidang apa. Nak sambung course Bioinformatic or Computer Science or Mascom or Business Marketing or maybe Management? Which one? Diploma dulu bidang Biomedical Engineering, then sambung Science Bioinformatic, now for Master? Hurm, complicated.., or am I just thinking too much? Should I proceed with what I love to do? 

Maybe I need some of your thoughts? Mind to share? 

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sebab baca.



PAST
Crazy Fan;


My friends call me Nasya. Currently I'm a part time blogger. I love watching chinese drama (recommended only). I'm simple person with complicated mind. This is my place to talk about my studies, my favourite moments and my lifestyle.

XOXO Nasya Farhana.

OFFICIAL STICKER


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • Procrastinate is my thing
  • Top 3 Best Korean Drama Ever by Nasya Farhana
  • Perjalanan sebagai pelajar Universiti Malaya
  • Hari kedua ramadan
  • Hari Pertama Ramadan
  • RAMADAN TIBA
  • 90 an hits menggamit kenangan
  • New Semester in Universiti Malaya
  • Minggu Haluan Siswa UM 2015/2016
  • Drama Review : Birth of Beauty

  • Credits more;

    Edit :N.Afiqah
    Re-Edit :Nasya
    Basecode :Masterly_elmo
    Tutorial : Afiqah Wana Atiqah
    Pictures : We Heart It
    Best View : Google Chrome