C L O U D ;

ABOUT ENTRY LINKS FREEBIES
BIGGEST LOSER
• Saturday 24 December 2011 •
ASALAMUALAIKUM

td sya tgk the biggest loser.. mgkin ramai org penah dgr rancangan ni kan..?? kalo korg pnh tgk channel ni.., sure korg pnh tgk dy ni.... 
V
V
V


bayangkan before and after dy kuruskan badan.. believe me or not.., dy pnh wat surgery untk pintasan usus kalo silap.. but later on.., he still gain weight.. until at one point.., he almost dying  taw.. then .., dy g join the biggest loser.. under training by bob

dy dah dapat kehidupan dy balik.. ada satu cabaran di mana top 4 ni perlu wat marathon.., n ron ni., dy hmpir tarik diri.., but at the end..,


bekas peserta TBL ni.., such as ALI.., n more.., jalan bersama ngn dy sampai ke garisan penamat.. dy dlu gemuk and xsihat.., tp kerana keazaman yg kuat.., dy dapat bertahan..
this is what we call as our idol.. eventough u are fat and ugly., but once you take a step to your better life.., make sure it is worthy for you.. and you can regret it..







Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sebab baca.



PASTFUTURE
Crazy Fan;


My friends call me Nasya. Currently I'm a part time blogger. I love watching chinese drama (recommended only). I'm simple person with complicated mind. This is my place to talk about my studies, my favourite moments and my lifestyle.

XOXO Nasya Farhana.

OFFICIAL STICKER


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • CUTI SEKOLAH BERSAMA DIYANA DAZLAN
  • Bosan

  • Credits more;

    Edit :N.Afiqah
    Re-Edit :Nasya
    Basecode :Masterly_elmo
    Tutorial : Afiqah Wana Atiqah
    Pictures : We Heart It
    Best View : Google Chrome